Monday 15 April 2013

Foundation, foundation and foundation

My brother just got back home from a day of interview at UTP. It is a compulsory selection process whereby all UTP Foundation hopefuls are required to attend. My mother called me last night and excitedly talking about the experience of the day on my brother's behalf. Alhamdulillah the interview went well for my little brother and all my family members managed to get home safely.

UTP is not actually my brother's first choice of continuing his tertiary studies. He is actually interested in joining the army and wanting to be a highly-regarded officer in the airforce. Hence, that's why he chose UPNM foundation as his top two choices in his UPU application form. What's left to do now, is to just wait for any respond and fingers-crossed that he gets what he wants!


No comments: