Monday 13 August 2012

I wanna be in Malaysia!

I  am supposed to be in Malaysia right now as it is the summer holiday for students studying in the UK. But, due to financial constraints, I have decided not to fly back home for summer this year. The flight ticket would costs me just above £1000 and I will only be in Malaysia for a month. Definitely not worth it. 

My sensible logic tells me to just save the money for my electives in January next year, which only costs me half the price and I could be in Malaysia for 2 months. 

However, it seems that my emotions have been derailing me from my sensible and logical thinking for the past few days. The thought of not being able to have Iftar and celebrate Eid with my family and relatives kept lingering in my mind endlessly. Sad, very sad indeed.

I hope I will get through all this swiftly and start the next term of academic year in peace. 


No comments: