Sunday 14 April 2013

My Life So Far

A lot has happened in the past few months. Alhamdulillah, I have passed my finals in January, which means I will not have anymore exams to sit. I also got the opportunity to do my clinical electives in Malaysia for two months and the highlight of the year was that I just got engaged to the most wonderful girl in the world! Now what's left to do is to just finish up my final hospital placements and student assistantship and then I'm done!

I hope and pray that my parents could be here in Manchester for my graduation, InsyaAllah expected to be held in July. I have been thinking a lot about all of this lately, even making a list of activities of what should be done whilst they are here. I want to show them around Manchester, places where I always shops for halal foods, restaurants where I usually hang out with my friends and most importantly sharing the moment of joy immediately after receiving my medical degree with them. 

Special moments such as this will only happen once in life and I really, really hope my parents could be here with me this July. :'(


No comments: