Wednesday 5 May 2010

Of Exams And Going Back Home

I really need to be more focused now. This one month will be an intensive one due to the amount of workload that needs to be done. The exams are only two weeks away and there are still lots of topics need to be cover. After this, there should be less time for playing, movies and more time revising.

Even though I'm busy with my studies, there are still some responsibilities and tasks that I need to do. First thing, is the Farewell Party for the final years in Manchester which is to be held this weekend. Gifts for the final years have been bought and things are going as planned for the time being. I hope that the event will run smoothly this Sunday.


Then, I have to find some souvenirs for my family and friends back at home. After the exams, I have only about 3 days for to pack and organize my stuff before I leave for Malaysia. It seems that the amount of time will not be enough considering the fact that there's to much stuff to buy.

My exam time table for this semester

I really want this month to finish quickly. Stress is a common occurrence among students during this particular time and that's why I still look for some time to just chill out and hang around with my friends. I always said to myself that after the end of this month, I will be back home, free from any obligation to study and will be with the ones I loved.


No comments: